Friday 3 June 2011

Hay, Chris Evans, maybe I'm better off here...


Having just blogged about how I'd love to have been at Hay, the news bits coming out of thte festival the past couple of days have had me wondering if perhaps I might be better off here, in Glasgow, where the sun has finally come out.
Anne Robinson interviewing Chris Evans and talking about working at the BBC...
A call for more gardening programmes... on the TV...
Ralph Fiennes wittering on about Shakespearean language...
Book festivals always have their fair share of slebs and telly folk grabbing the limelight: they help sell tickets. But has Hay jumped the shark already? Going by the coverage - and OK, perhaps the Telegraph's agenda has slanted my view of this, and remember I'm not there - but right now I'm not sure where the Hay book festival ends and the Radio 4 schedule starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment